Grid Connections for Renewables in Greece: How to Reduce Delays and Encourage Modernisation
Conference: LARGE SCALE SOLAR SE 2023 | 4-5 JUL 23 | ATHENS
Organisers: SOLAR MEDIA
As Managing Partner of Wattcrop (hhtps://www.wattcrop.com) I had the pleasure to participate in a panel of experts from companies and organisations representing the consulting, banking, development and operations aspects within the Greek renewables market.
The discussion focused on the key issues below:
• Grids need their capacity to be increased and modernised to handle the upcoming increase of renewable energy capacity being connected
• Grids need modernisation to be better suited to the new energy mix
• What can asset owners/developers to encourage such changes to the grid?
Panel Moderator: Dr Evangelos Gazis, Head of South Eastern Europe, AURORA
1. Thomas Stavrou, Managing Director, VALOREM
2. Marianna Nathanail, Institutional Affairs Officer, European Investment Bank
3. Ypatios Moysiadis, Managing Partner, Wattcrop
Excuse the quality, as the video was recorded on a mobile phone.
This YouTube channel has been created out of the need to understand the drivers behind the Energy Transition and the necessity to move towards a sustainable economy. Entrepreneurs, innovation and startups will be at the forefront being the early adopters, the pioneers, the disruptors… Join us on this Journey!
Be Bold. Make the Change. Have a meaningful Impact.
Visit the Cleantech Geek blog:
Spread the message. Be Part of the Clean & Entrepreneurial Revolution!
Use the links below the video to share it with your friends, connections and loved ones.
Subscribe here for this channel:.
Follow me on Linkedin:.
Follow my on Facebook:.
Follow me on Instagram:.
Follow me on twitter: