Conference: O&M and Asset Management Conference | 6 December 2018 | London Organisers: Solar Power Europe & UK Solar Trade Association
Greensolver sponsored and contributed to the conference. – www.greensolver.net
Panel Moderator: Ypatios Moysiadis – Greensolver Business Development Director
During the 2018 O&M and Asset Management Conference co-organised by Solar Power Europe and the Solar Trade Association, Ypatios Moysiadis Business Development Director of Greensolver moderated a panel of experts on “Latest trends around pricing, strategy and technology in the O&M space”
Key panel takeaways:
1) Prices have reached their lowest point, anything lower compromises service quality,
2) Innovation is very Important, but the benefits have greater impact on larger portfolios,
3) Adaptation of Best Practises and Standardisation is key for the service industry and can be applied to both small and large providers,
4) Market needs further transparency and clarity on information Share and Data as well as a continues honest dialogue between asset owners and service providers.
5) Service Companies will follow the current consolidation trend in order to get increase portfolio sizes and reach critical scale.
6) There are different approaches and strategies on service provision types and contracts.
Panel Experts: 1. Jenny Chase – Bloomberg New Energy Finance – Solar Insight Team Manager 2. Alfredo Beggi – Stern Energy – Manging Director 3. Nicola Waters – PSH Operations – Managing Director 4. Matt Harnack – British Solar Renewables (BSR) – O&M Director
Video Commentators: 1. Aleksandra Klassen, Business Development Manager Solar Trade Association 2. Ian Draisey Managing Director BayWa r.e. Operation Services Limited 3. Guy Auger CEO Greensolver Group